|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Cyber Counterintelligence Specialist II
- Job Title
- Cyber Counterintelligence Specialist II
- Job ID
- Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
- Experience providing Cyber Support to Counterintelligence
- Demonstrated experience with CI Cyber and insider threat tools and software
- Five (5) years minimum experience
- DOD TS/SCI Clearance
Motivated, self-starting Cyber Support to Counterintelligence Specialist II with excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate will be required to provide cyber threat briefings and products to personnel, provide analytical reports and products to leadership, maintain account and utilize authorized reporting system to document activities.
They must maintain metrics and narratives of Counterintelligence Cyber Security (CICS) activities for reporting to higher HQ. Work with relational databases to formulate appropriate queries, conduct data mining, and analyze collected network data. Operate correlation database specifically used for network analysis. Demonstrate specific knowledge with CI Cyber and insider threat tools and software.
- Support evaluating current and future cyberspace requirements and capabilities
- Identifying possible improvement opportunities and identifying and characterizing threat actors
- Planning, designing and implementing projects to improve overall cyberspace security/posture