LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, and Human Resources. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: We have been engaged by an industry respected billion dollar client of ours to help them locate a stellar Senior Staff Accountant. The opportunity will allow the successful candidate to work in a fast paced environment, gaining knowledge and honing their skill set, collaborating with an amazing team.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Staff Accountant
POSITION OVERVIEW: Participate in the monthly accounting cycle and the development of divisional financial reports.
• Assist in the monthly close procedure for a major division, preparing recurring and adjusting entries
• Analyze trial balance reports to ensure accuracy in accordance with GAAP
• Investigate material or unusual accounting activity for resolution
• Prepare post close reconciliations for account ownership
• Engage in special projects to include systems upgrades, analysis and reporting on an as needed basis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (preferred)
- 3 plus years of Industry Accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Hands on experience with Month End Close
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.