Team Lead - IT Supply Chain Ops - Contract
- Job Title
- Team Lead - IT Supply Chain Ops - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: Team Lead - IT Supply Chain Ops
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Lead a growing team to drive stability, standardization and reliability initiatives to enhance the utilization and functionality of supply chain systems. Communicate and manage relationships with all aspects of Supply Chain (both leadership as well as supply chain center operations). Accountable for defining, planning and implementing initiatives to ensure and improve supply chain center operations based on business requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Supply Chain
- Several years of experience leading a team in a complex environment
- Familiarity with ERP software (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Familiarity with in memory computing databases (e.g. HANA, etc.)
- Familiarity with hosted solutions.
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management principles (ITSM, ITIL certifications a plus)
- Proven track record of process development, systems optimization and continuous improvement
- Strong communication (oral/written), analytical, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence operators to adopt new processes
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, owning and managing several initiatives at once
- Ability to provide thought leadership on best practices around product traceability
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel and Access
- Ability to travel – 30%
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(60%) Standardize, Stabilize and Improve the Support of Supply Chain Systems
- Build a team dedicated to creating a world class application support structure
- Manage day to day activities from ticket queues to projects of the team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Develop and drive world-class service management metrics, including monitoring, measuring and reporting of key metrics
- Build policies, processes and procedures to ensure world-class service.
- Establish an effective knowledge management system, with current and accurate knowledge for all supported systems.
- Lead effective Organizational Change Management, leading large scale change efforts.
- In addition to other initiatives, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Improve employee onboarding at supply chain centers
- Establishing appropriate process and procedure for Problem Management and other ITSM processes.
- Ensuring team growth and improvement through continued education
- Build out capacity and availability measurements as part of the metrics gathered
(25%) Manage relationship with Supply Chain departments
- Establish service level agreements with Supply Chain Management for critical services, and corresponding operational level agreements with the IT teams to meet the previously defined SLA.
- Establish and build relationships with all aspects of Supply Chain
- Determine and communicate prioritization of initiatives
(15%) Manage relationship with Internal Partners
- Drive accountability to meet critical deadlines
- Provide prioritization of stabilization and new development efforts
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining communication streams with various IT teams