Lead Technical BA/Scrum Master - Contract
- Job Title
- Lead Technical BA/Scrum Master - Contract
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48331
- Other Location
Title: Lead Tech BA/Scrum Master
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for supporting the Development team to resolve impediments and ensure success of the Scrum Development Process.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- B.S. in Computer Sciences, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working with iterative development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting development teams for complex applications.
- Must be a dynamic and self-starting individual who is able to work independently or as part of a team with minimal guidance and direction.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced software development environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Management tools like JIRA is required.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and assign work in order to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP Web services is preferred.
- Industry recognized certification of Scrum Master or Project Manager is a plus.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Support the development team to enable them to successfully execute project deliverables.
- Set schedules, facilitate discussions, and resolve problems.
- Responsible for work ticket assignments within the development team.
- Work with product development and software development staff to investigate and resolve project issues.
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for following development processes, standards, and procedures.
- Track and remove impediments around development process to help with efficiency and productivity of project teams.
- Helps product owner make sure the product backlog is readily available to be picked up for development.
- Facilitate and ensure effort estimation is performed within the development team.
- Represent Agile teams and report development and release status.
- Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Coordinate with Architecture, IT Operations, and PMO teams as required.
- Inspire others to adopt new improvements based on retrospectives.