We are working with a national dairy company who is looking for a Maintenance Manager! The Maintenance Manager will plan, direct and control the efforts of the Maintenance Department to maintain plant equipment & facilities with good engineering practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Report to Plant Manager/Assistant PM on status of all ongoing repair projects & planned maintenance schedule.
• Provide support to Waste Water Treatment Facilities.
• Coordinate with all departments to determine ongoing maintenance needs.
• Responsible for development & monitoring of department budget.
• Accountable for the preventive maintenance program, & maintenance of production equipment & facilities. Execute an effective PM program to minimize down time.
• Develop, maintain and administer an organization qualified to maintain all equipment and facilities in a safe and efficient working condition.
• Assure that production equipment is producing within the specifications
• Consult w/ Manufacturing Engineering, Process Engineering & the Production Dept. regarding desirable modifications of existing equipment & facilities and the possible replacement of existing equipment that will improve operations and reduce maintenance costs.
• Coordinate with Project Engineers to ensure efficient operation of all facilities necessary to the distribution and usage of utilities.
• Responsible for the safe and efficient maintenance on plant transportation equipment.
• Analyze cost studies of proposals for new facilities to secure cost savings. Make recommendations to the Plant Manager.
• Develop objectives & standards of performance for projects within the Maintenance Department required to meet goals and objectives.
• Maintain an adequate supply of spare parts and maintenance supplies
Required Minimum Qualifications: