Quality Assurance Analyst
- Job Title
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Seeking a QA analyst to be an integral member of the QA team responsible for agile process, leading the testing efforts for the trading suite of applications. The ideal candidate must have expertise in QA, financial services experience, excellent leadership and communication skills with a proven ability to manage multiple QA tracks.
- QA lead on agile/scrum team.
- Partner with product manager and technical developers to understand requirements for upcoming sprints.
- Write test cases and execute against them.
- Help drive automation of regression testing.
- Assist with creating an optimal QA environment.
- Ensure each release meets well-defined quality standards by working closely with the development managers.
- Partner with Project Managers on estimates, statuses and risks.
- Report weekly status to the senior management and escalate issues.
- Stay current with QA best practices, methodologies and technologies, and continue to improve the QA processes across the team Interface with vendors or providers for escalated support and advanced product knowledge.
- Mentor other engineers across product development teams.
- Innovate constantly and maintain the technical edge Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation of clients QA.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Extensive experience in working as a QA analyst in an agile environment.
- Must have Brokerage or Trading experience.
- Expertise with all aspects of testing, including functional and regression testing.
- Experience working on high-volume transaction applications.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience in person and over the phone.
- Detailed and results oriented and able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines, support business critical applications.
- Ability to diagnose and identify performance and stability issues in large, complex applications.
- Skilled in working across organizational boundaries, bringing together people with diverse perspectives and experience to find solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal (business) communications skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills are required with demonstrated analytical experience.
- Knowledge of or experience working in financial services and/or other regulated environments is a plus. Knowledge of performance load-testing software is a plus.