- Job Title
- QA Analyst
- Job ID
- Orlando, 32821
- Other Location
This role is responsible for leading the creation, execution, and ongoing maintenance of test cases and conditions throughout the testing lifecycle. This position works closely with the business and development teams to complete all testing activities on schedule, while balancing release quality with test coverage. Provide ongoing insights and analysis on consumer engagement, experience, and usage of the Digital Platform
- Participates in the review of functional business requirements with focus on digital analytics
- Write user stories and use cases to support analytics QA
- Lead QA efforts for websites and mobile applications with focus on digital analytics schema
- Collaborate with business and IT teams to ensure clear requirements are defined, create sound test strategies
- Compile and execute a master test plan.
- Represent QA through all phases of the SDLC and closely collaborates with other involved functional areas.
- Provide training, review, mentoring, and support within department and across business.
- Establishes and maintains requirements traceability with test case coverage.
- Create and manage test estimates, strategies, task plans, and schedules.
- Should be able to create and execute test scenarios, cases, conditions, and steps.
- Records, tracks, and re-tests discovered defects to closure.
- Generate test metrics for assigned test efforts.
- Efficiently drives quality and accuracy while promoting industry best practices.
- Develops and manages QA metrics for system Quality improvement.