Linux Kernel Developer
- Job Title
- Linux Kernel Developer
- Job ID
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
- Other Location
Linux Kernel Developer
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08405
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm, has been retained under contract by a Federal Systems Integrator to assist in identifying a Linux Kernel Developer for a mission-critical FAA program in Atlantic City International Airport, NJ. This would be a long term contract opportunity and ability to get to location is a must to qualify for this position. We have an immediate opening for leadership position for highly-qualified candidates with subject matter expertise in Linux Kernel development to support FAA’s Radar Surveillance ASR-9 Team.
Our client provides critical engineering support at the WJHTC, FAA’s premier research and test facility, to facilitate the safety and efficiency of Air Traffic Control services on a nation-wide level. They provide ongoing sustainment and evolution of the supporting infrastructure for the National Airspace System in multiple domain areas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide full software development life cycle support in the development of device driver that will be utilized as interface between radar surveillance and automation systems for Air Traffic Control purposes (requirements analysis, design, development, testing, integration, deployment, maintenance, service life extension).
- Assist in assessing complex problem reports; investigate, develop, appraise, select, and present solutions.
- Provide guidance and training to junior engineers on the Linux platform.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Math.
- Knowledge in Network Security/Routing.
- Expert knowledge in Linux Kernel Development Environment.
- Programming experience (Embedded Linux, C/C++, Qt, SQL, HTML, CGI, Shell Scripting, Git, BSD Sockets).
- Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.