Associate Manager - Digital Analytics
- Job Title
- Associate Manager - Digital Analytics
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32837
- Other Location
You will work closely with a brand team, the Enterprise CRM, Loyalty and Analytics team (CRM, SEO,SEM,Social, Dev Ops) and cross functional teams throughout the company to determine how our customers interact with our marketing websites. You will deliver analysis that will drive the continuous improvement and optimization of our brand pages, digital efforts and marketing spend.
- Guide dev/ops teams to ensure tagging/tracking strategy is in place and continues to remain intact through any changes to the sites
- Contribute to data requirements for site side and campaign performance tracking reports
- Detail tracking requirements for existing web, mobile site launches
- Develop tracking standards for mobile app
- Maintain existing solution design documentation and add to it
- Assist in trouble shooting data collection issues to help ensure tracking and reporting is functioning optimally, create & maintain reports, dashboards and analysis, work with partners to enhance data collection capabilities as needed.
- Create reports, analysis and actionable trend information to help the business optimize the digital channel and understand and enhance user experience, utilizing both quantitative and qualitative data sources.
Partner with external vendors as needed (i.e. media agency) to ensure robust understanding of drivers behind trends. Derive actionable insights from this reporting and analysis and work with marketing team to optimize ongoing campaign or enhance future efforts.
- Track and analyze web site performance, trends, click stream, paths and results of digital marketing initiatives to provide data driven business intelligence, optimize media and campaign investments, and improve the online experience.
- Help promote digital technology and use of the web as a marketing channel, as well as articulate the benefits of an optimized user experience to business stakeholders
- Explain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance results to stakeholders.
- Provide online competitive research & analysis by leveraging internal and external resources to gather relevant industry benchmarks for website metrics
- Provide day-to-day support of analytics systems to end users