Require Technical Experience: 10 or more years in Networking and Data Center Infrastructure Engin
1) Engineering work related to Data Center network infrastructure with Cisco Data Center routers switch of Nexus series.
2) Have designed and deployed VxLAN DataCenter fabric with Cisco ACI.
3) Have designed and trouble shooting with dynamic routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF and EIGRP.
4) Have worked and support for routing Multicast and Any-cast, GRE and IPSEC tunnels
5) Have worked and support for WAN service such as MPLS, point-to-point and DMVPN
6) Have designed and worked with VRF-Lite
7) Understanding the interrelationship between firewall and F5 load balancer and DNS
8) Have experience with scripting for network automation using REST-API.
9) Have experience with building out AWS Direct Connect is a plus.
Soft Skill Experience:
1) Self motivated and ability to clearly communicate with cross technology teams in helping them build and provision and migrate apps to new networks
2) Have experience in support of Datacenter migration is a plus
3) Ability to document design and technical specification using tools such as Visio, Xcel and Word.
4) Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
Connect with us on Linkedin or follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get live news and updates from ITP. Subscribers will benefit from technology tips of the day and information about important events that effect our industry!
Cloud / Data Center / Telco