- Job Title
- Software Engineer
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment utilizing a Scrum (Agile) methodology to provide end-to-end development. The individual should have solid understanding of high performance system coding, multi-threading, Java Server experience as well as general experience with SQL stored procedures. .Net or C++ coding ability is a plus. Excellent debugging skills are a must.
The position requires an experienced developer of components in a distributed, N-tier architecture collection of services and client applications, which work in concert to provide reliable trading solutions. Server developers are expected to contribute significantly to the formulation and design of the solution, not just coding the implementation.
- Strong foundation in Core Java and Object Oriented Programming and Design Concepts.
- 5+ years of end-to-end development experience of middleware software components using core Java.
- Ideally experience in other languages that support our stack .Net and C++ Experience with multi-threading, synchronization, and concurrent programming concepts.
- Experience with high volume back-end data processing applications.
- Excellent problem solving, development and debugging skills are a must.
- Demonstrated experience tcp/ip General understanding and experience with SQL/Stored Procedures.
- Proven experience in supporting large-scale projects.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to create and deliver technical presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and business partner expectations.
- Detail and results oriented and able to prioritize tasks in a multi-tasks environment.
- Ability to work in high-pressure environment with strict deadlines. Solid interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to exercise independent thought and judgment and adapt to new tasks with little notice.
- Knowledge of or experience working in financial services and/or other regulated environments is a plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience working within a financial systems environment a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with Spring boot Experience working in an Agile development environment with Scrum Working Conditions: The job requires focused visual concentration in deciphering data and other information from a variety of systems.
- Some travel might be required with most meeting participation over the phone.
- Shift work and 24X7 support might be required with hours regularly exceeding a 40-hour work-week.