Sr. Website Designer
- Job Title
- Sr. Website Designer
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Other Location
The ideal candidate is a team player that is intelligent, collaborative, and passionate about beautiful design and trends in technology.
As senior web designer, your designs should be sophisticated, dynamic, and modern. Your concepts will communicate client business goals through creative means. Internally, you will have the opportunity to lead and promote your designs and techniques. As a collaborator, you will help raise awareness and help solve the unique challenges of modern web and application design.
- Provide expert creative guidance on the overall look, feel, and functionality of web design projects and related digital projects
- Conceptual brainstorming in visual and interactive design
- Designing primarily for digital & interactive (Think apps and web)
- Provide expertise to design team while communicating expectations, progress, and feedback
- Collaborate with the Creative & Development directors to maintain brand standards
- Work with the account team to plan, scope and report on project status
- Build internal and external relationships, understand client visions, and present designs and concepts
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to discuss and define digital objectives, and develop creative concepts to meet those objectives, as well as support overall digital strategy.
- 4+ years design experience in an agency or studio
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Experience in branding, print and digital design with thorough understanding of UI / UX principles
- Strong portfolio demonstrating excellence in ideation and design
- Strong team player and excellent communicator
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Prototyping (Sketch, Adobe XD, or similar)