Special Procedures Tech-Team Lead, Cardiac Cath Lab, Full Time, Days
- Job Title
- Special Procedures Tech-Team Lead, Cardiac Cath Lab, Full Time, Days
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY
- Other Location
Special Procedures Tech - Team Lead
Operates all radiographic equipment in Cath Lab at a technical level under the direction of a cardiologist. Performs scrub assist role during invasive procedures. Records information, and evaluates patient's response to cath procedure.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology program with an active Kentucky license.
- At least 2 years of experience in special procedures preferred.
- BCLS certification required
- ACLS certification required within 1 year.
- Advanced certification preferred. (RCIS or RTRCI)
Days, 4 10 hour shifts
A $5,000 Sign on OR $3,000 Referral Bonus is available!
A minimum of 1 Year of experience is a must
If you would like to be part of a winning team with a great future, please apply with us. You may also contact David Sampson at 502-410-5908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.