Registered Nurse/ RN - Preadmission testing, PRN, Days
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/ RN - Preadmission testing, PRN, Days
- Job ID
- Lexington, KY 40503
- Other Location
CBH has placed among the Top 25 in the program's large-sized employer category (250 employees or more) for each of the three years the program has existed. Selection is based on an assessment of the company's employee policies and procedures as well as results of an internal survey of randomly selected employees.
Registered nurse implements the nursing process for each patient regardless of age (i.e. infancy to geriatric) assigned to his/her care and is responsible for the patient's care within the parameters of the Nursing Practice.
- Current RN licensure or work permit in Kentucky
- ACLS/PALS/NRP and successful completion of dysrhythmia class as required by department of assignment
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Med/Surg experience required. Cardiac background preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, in addition to time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing. In lieu of a Bachelors Degree an Associates degree in Nursing will be acceptable for initial hire with the understanding that the individual must be enrolled within 12 months in a Bachelors Degree program and must have achieved the degree within 5 years.
- PRN, Days
For more information, please submit your application, or contact Lauren Schmidt at email@example.com
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.