Project Manager - Cloud Computing & Infrastructure
- Job Title
- Project Manager - Cloud Computing & Infrastructure
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- 1 year
- Naperville, IL
- Other Location
Q1 Technologies, Inc. is looking to hire a Project Manager - Cloud Computing & Infrastructure to join our rapidly growing information technology company.
At Q1 Technology Inc., our business is to assist our client in utilizing information technology to gain a competitive advantage. From system integration to contingent workforce solutions, we have enabled our client to exceed their business objectives.
Job Title: Project Manager - Cloud Computing & Infrastructure
Contract Type: W2 Employee | 1099 Contractor | Corp 2 Corp
Start Date: ASAP
Work Location: Naperville IL
Duration: 1 year
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 10+ years experience
- Ability to influence and coach across multiple functional groups.
- Experience of leading the Appraise and Select Stage of commercial projects
- Knowledge of working in Agile team/Agile principles
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing & Infrastructure, SaaS solutions, application deployment/migration on cloud
- Understanding of Big data, data lake is a plus
- Good communication skills across a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience managing multiple teams and capabilities to deliver complete complex project scope
- Proven track record managing multiple stakeholders effectively
- Experience managing virtual teams across multiple geographies
- Proven track record of delivery of programs or work
- Vendor/Third Party management experience (including vendors, third parties, and sub-contractors)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The role will be responsible for all project activities. This will include schedule development, resource and budget plans, project execution plans.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Review the work plans created across his or her area of responsibility. Validate schedule, dependencies, and resource utilization across work plans
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Project Manager will be responsible for leading application migration & deployment projects in cloud based infrastructure, SaaS solution, data lake
- The Project Manager will support HSSE values and ensure that agreed standards are implemented. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that lessons are captured and retained for the long term, and for achieving challenging targets that deliver Continuous Improvement programs to drive standardization and simplification with project delivery.
- The Project Manager will have a number of key external interfaces. This includes the interface with the Downstream Projects Assurance team and the relationships with partners
Generic Managerial Skills:
- Excellent in communication, presentation, analytical ability, ability to influence and conflict management
- Required Skills
USC / GC Only