Registered Nurse/RN - Outpatient Surgery Center, Full-Time, Days
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/RN - Outpatient Surgery Center, Full-Time, Days
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40207
- Other Location
Education, Experience and Licensure Requirements:
• Active Kentucky License or eligibility for licensure.
• BCLS Required
• BSN required except as noted below:
- Individuals hired as a Staff RN prior to October 1, 2013 are grandfathered and exempt.
- Individuals actively employed by the system prior to October 1, 2013 are eligible for hire as a new graduate nurse without a BSN provided they enroll within 1 year of transfer and complete their BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Experienced RNs hired after October 1, 2013 who do not hold a BSN may only be hired with the approval of the CNO and/or applicable Vice President provided the RN enrolls in a BSN program within 1 year of hire and completes the BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
Baptist Health – Louisville:
A hospital is more than a building of concrete and steel. It is more than a collection of sophisticated equipment. It is a place for healing of the body, mind, and spirit. It is a place, like Baptist Health Louisville, where patients feel better because of the quality and warmth of the care they receive from the nursing staff and other healthcare team members. What truly sets Baptist Health Louisville apart is not only the care, but the caring. It is a culture of caring.
Our nurses reach out to help patients and their families in a special way, easing patient anxieties with their competence and compassion. Our nurses are there to help -- in large ways and with the finest details. We receive hundreds of letters each year from patients describing the extraordinary kindness and skill of their care team, particularly nurses. This caring connection is one reason that Baptist Health Louisville has been honored twice with Magnet designation for excellence in nursing services by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Magnet Recognition Program®. It’s one of the highest levels of recognition a hospital can achieve. Baptist Health Louisville is one of only five hospitals in Kentucky, and one of about 400 hospitals worldwide, to achieve Magnet designation, which recognizes healthcare organizations that demonstrate excellence and innovation in nursing practice and quality patient care.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.