SAP ERP Consultant (Remote)
- Job Title
- SAP ERP Consultant (Remote)
- Job ID
- Livonia, MI 48152
- Other Location
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- SAP ERP Consultant of our international business areas and Global Process Owners with focus on Production Management & Planning business processes within our SAP ERP systems.
- Technical (Part-)project lead of IT projects with focus on SAP ERP
- Conception and implementation of IT concepts focused on financial accounting and controlling oriented business processes (specification, customizing, testing, documentation)
- Continuous improvement of financial accounting and controlling oriented business processes with the goal of process optimization and increasing of productivity as well as ensuring the sustainable standardizing of our process template
- Coverage of all 3rd level activities in the running business
- Phase of change requests in our corporate application support (2nd level support)
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- Successful degree in Information Technology, business information experience, or equivalent university degree
- 3-5 Years relevant work experience in conjunction with in-depth SAP ERP process knowledge in modules Production Planning & Manufacturing (PP) with SAP R/3 4.6 and SAP ECC6.0 (including automotive package).
- Additional experiences in SAP Modules QM and PM are highly appreciated.
- Distinct SAP integration knowledge of Warehouse in the Logistic Modules; Material Management, Logistics Execution and Finance & Controlling
- Business process understanding in the manufacturing industry (e.g. Automotive)
- Experience in SAP Template / roll-out projects, ideally with a consulting company
- Analytical capabilities
- Independent, structured, and able to work with minimal guidance
- English (and German) language skills preferred
- Willingness to travel globally