- Job Title
- Technical Recruiter/Sourcer
- Job ID
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Other Location
(Contract to Hire)
Talent Orchard has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our team in support of a top tier customer-centric client in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a mid-level position, so the ideal candidate should have at least 3-4 years of software technical recruiting experience. To be successful in this role, the recruiter must be able to own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end. You would work consultatively with hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for Engineering positions.
Our Client’s Team is seeking a dynamic Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to the team. The role is more of a technical sourcer/recruiter role, so someone who has worked as a technical sourcer/recruiter in the past and has software and hardware recruiting background would be a solid fit. It is a very heavy sourcing role, so creativity in finding quality candidates is essential as well as the desire to “hunt” and deliver.
The right candidate should have ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment, as well as possess strong problem solving skills. Additionally, the right candidate should demonstrate ability to be detail-oriented, and have organizational skills, with a solid successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
This will begin as a 6-month contract, but will have the possibility of converting to full time with the client, based on performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-4 years recruiting or sourcing experience working in a medium to high volume, high hiring bar environment
- Technical sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology organization is a must have
- Excellent communications skills and ability to show excitement when talking to candidates
- Ability to dig into the candidate’s background to identify true capabilities to determine true fit into the client’s culture and team
- A blended background of agency and corporate recruiting experience is good to have
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated passion for recruiting and providing amazing customer service
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #technicalrecruiter @sunnyvalejobs @sanjosejobs @mountainviewjobs