Occupational Therapist/OT, Home Health, Part Time
- Job Title
- Occupational Therapist/OT, Home Health, Part Time
- Job ID
- Lexington, KY
- Other Location
We're hiring for an Occupational Therapist for our Home Health team servicing the Lexington area.
Designs treatment programs to restore activity of daily living skills, prevent further decline in gross and fine motion functional ability and adapt equipment to assist the patient in reaching maximum performance within the limits of their capability.
* Current License with Kentucky State Board of Occupational Therapy
* One year experience as an Occupational Therapist
If you are a licensed Occupational Therapist who is interested in a career in home health and have experience in home health or an acute care setting, this could be a great job for you. At Baptist Health our vision is guided by integrity, respect, excellence, collaboration, and joy.
Baptist Health Home Care's experienced nurses, therapists and other health professionals provide the expert, compassionate home care that makes a difference to people who are recovering at home or have a chronic medical condition. As a Medicare- and Medicaid-certified in-home healthcare agency that is also accredited by the Joint Commission, we provide the highest level of care including skilled nursing, and occupational and physical therapy.
Baptist Home Health Care skilled services are provided by licensed professionals and prescribed by a physician. Skilled homecare services are an affordable alternative to facility or hospital care and can include:
- Home infusion (fluid and medication IV management) and chemotherapy
- Diabetes education and self-management support
- Specialized care for those with heart disease or heart failure or for those recovering from cardiac surgery
- Private duty nursing services
- Hospice care
- Specialized care including mental health and pediatric care
- Physical and speech therapy and rehabilitation
If you are interested in becoming a Baptist Health Home Health Occupational Therapist, apply today. You can also email us at kara.gist@BHSI.COM.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.