Please select the position below that you want to apply for or just create a profile. You will be assigned a username and password, which will allow you to come back and update your information or resume. There will be a couple of fields to enter your information and then you will see a list of general questions about job requirements and your surveying experience. Answering these questions is not required, but will better assist SPS in matching you with available job opportunities. The last field will require you to upload your resume to our database. Now you are ready to click the save button. You will receive two emails upon submittal that will contain your username, password and profile links. A representative with SPS will contact you to review your profile, experience, and job needs.
- Job Title
- Texas RPLS
- Job ID
- Round Rock, TX 78665
- Other Location
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Licensed in the states of TX
- Multiple state licenses a plus.
- Five years of land survey post licensure experience required.
- Knowledge in use of GPS and electronic data collectors and monitors.
- Proficient in OSHA/Safety regulations.
- Up-to-Date knowledge of public agency codes, processes and standards.
- Must maintain continuing education requirement for licensure.
- Civil 3D proficient
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of boundary surveys.
- Establish objectives/goals, costs and maximum use of assets relating to projects.
- Responds to inquiries from clients, local and municipal authorities.
- Assemble field data, perform survey calculations, and prepare legal descriptions.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance on all project work.
- Prepare and monitor project budgets and billing of clients.
- Approve and seal professional surveying documents and survey certifications.
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.