Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Contracts Manager - Commercial
- Job Title
- Contracts Manager - Commercial
- Job ID
- McLean, VA 22102
- Other Location
Xenia Systems is looking for a Commercial Contract Manager to support one of our clients in Tyson’s Corner, VA. It is a great organization with excellent team and work environment.
The Commercial Contract Manager’s task is to ensure consistent management of all proposals and contracts, Scheduling and Reporting function for the program delivery. This generally includes oversight of the contract management process, as well as development of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations, reporting, scheduling and document management. The contract manager’s role in the contract development process requires close collaboration with various departments, including, concessionaire, project management, account management, business operations and finance.
· Within delegated authority limits, develop and negotiate contracts to obtain the best possible commercial arrangement without compromising business objectives.
· Ensure integrity and compliance of contracts and proposals are maintained and that these are properly secured within the organizational systems.
· Manage the complete contracting process (beginning to end) and ensure subcontractors/suppliers meet their commercial/contractual obligations
· Be the primary point of contact on contract negotiations by conducting contract strategy meetings, identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussion and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
· Lead the Reporting, Scheduling and Documentation efforts for the program(s).
· Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
· Provide support and guidance to other team members to help in their development and understanding of commercial and contractual risk.
· Undertake any other activity as reasonably requested by management.