Human Systems Analyst
- Job Title
- Human Systems Analyst
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22201
- Other Location
- Offsite - SAFTAS II
- Leads and conducts studies in human/machine interaction, equipment/facilities design, environmental design, and human performance assessment.
- Responsible for finalizing project deliverables and writing of technical reports
- Designs experiments and usability testing, oversees data collection and analysis of behavioral data
- Participates in overall project management.
- Knowledge of human cognition, including serial and parallel processing, visual perception, attention allocation, and reaction time.
- Expert in experimental design and statistical analysis. May participate in staff development/section.
- Support Organizational Performance, Product Design, including Human Factors integration, concept design and development, rapid prototyping, user testing and qualification.
- Involved in all phases of the lifecycle and you shall have inputs to defining Human Factors requirement, systems integration, setting up and running assessments and generating qualification evidence.
- Work may include human workload, situation awareness, human reliability analysis and cultural interventions.
- Requires a background in Industrial Engineering with a specialty in Human Factors and Ergonomics.
- Cognitive psychology with experience in HF engineering, Human Factors, Human Machine Interface design, Human Systems Interface Design.
- Industrial Engineering with a specialty in Human Factors and Ergonomics.
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
- Follow policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
- Attend work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved travel or time off.
- Perform occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required
- Work flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Travel to CONUS location may be required.
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) with 5-7 year of experience, or a Master’s and 3 to 5 year of experience. Air Force Bioenvironmental Engineering background or Human Factors degree with Program Office (Government or Contractor) experience preferred. Industrial engineering experience would be considered.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- obtain and maintain a government security clearance at the appropriate level
- be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access), Microsoft Internet Explorer,
- be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
CONUS travel as needed, Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years' experience