Registered Nurse/ RN -Telemetry/Monitored Med-Surg PRN, Nights (6-North)
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/ RN -Telemetry/Monitored Med-Surg PRN, Nights (6-North)
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40207
- Other Location
Nursing practice at Baptist Health Louisville is empowered, innovative, evidence-based, and collaborative, building on our tradition of excellence. Watson’s Culture of Caring serves as the foundation for our nursing values of accountability, compassion, professionalism, and advocacy. Continuous professional development enhances the critical thinking and clinical skills of our nurses. Exceptional patient/family centered care is provided with a focus on optimal outcomes. This unit serves patients with a variety of medical conditions in a high-level, fast paced environment. In our Magnet-designated organization, your passion for nursing will thrive.
• Active Kentucky Registered Nurse License or eligibility for licensure
• Previous acute care experience preferred
• BCLS Required
• BSN highly preferred with policy in place.
- Night Shift
- PRN: minimum requirement of four 12 hours shifts per month with one of the 4 being a weekend shift.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please complete an application then contact Nurse Recruiter, David Sampson at David.firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-410-5908
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.