- Job Title
- Illustrator IV
- Job ID
- York, PA
- Other Location
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm, has been retained under contract by a Federal Systems Integrator to recruit an experienced Illustrator for a critical program in York, PA. This will be a 3 months contract with strong potential to extend after the said duration.
Works with minimal supervision. Create complex graphs, charts, schematics and two and three dimensional drawings for use in technical reports for a variety of ILS technical documents and publications. Perform QC on illustrations before they are released as complete. Support other departments with their graphic requirements.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Eight years direct Illustrator experience with extensive knowledge and experience in using IsoDraw, Creo Parametric and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Fluency with IsoDraw is a must for this role. Experience working with and manipulating 3D data is absolutely required
- Ability to manipulate DXF, PRT, JPG, TIFF, DWG, PDF, GIF and other graphic formats to create illustrations in IsoDraw and Adobe software required.
- Experience with Creo Parametric or similar 3D CAD program model manipulation required.
- Ability to visualize 3D perspective from 2D drawings required. Must be detailed oriented
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates or higher in illustration or related field preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create illustrations using Creo Parametric 3D models
- Use customer standards, company standards, specifications and mathematical formulas to develop designs of details not completely defined
- Create illustrations using engineering drawings
- Create exploded views of assemblies
- Create line art from photographs
- Create illustrations from hand art
- Create illustrations from blank page
- Generate graphics for outside departments
- Use various software and programming languages to complete assignments. Incumbent is expected to seek methods to enhance and innovate current systems and programs.
- Other duties as assigned
Skill and Experience Preferred:
- Modify and mechanize Creo Parametric models
- Create schematics
- Validate illustrations
- Reprogram where possible to revolutionize and automate processes and eliminate or incorporate redundant steps
- Clerical experience preferred.
- Experience with Creo Illustrate is preferred.
- Familiarity with Visual Basic Macro, Excel, AutoLISP and other programming languages preferred.
- Ability to mechanize Creo Parametric models preferred.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.