- Job Title
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Job ID
- Greenwood Village, CO 80112
- Other Location
Conexess Group is searching for an Systems Engineer for a long term opportunity, which can be done 100% remote. **Unable to work C2C**
- Provides engineering leadership and oversight on design, engineering and development of information technology solutions.
- Responsible for the most complex, multi-site, multi domain activities and integration.
- Manages the troubleshooting and resolution of infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations.
- Partners with IT leadership on engineering related issues and strategies.
- May manage infrastructure engineers on a project basis.
- Good understanding of Linux and Windows OS operation.
- Experience with Data Modeling and metadata management.
- Knowledge & experience ERWin Data Modeler.
- Knowledge & experience Podium.
- Three years or more experience in system administration with strong skills in installation, configuration & upgrade of software.
- Ability to research & analyze software installation requirements and prepare pre-requisites. Should be able to fix installation errors.
- Experience in configuring security both at tool and system level.
- Working experience with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills and have experience in analyzing server logs.
- Very good with Linux commands and shell scripting.
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, PostgresSQL and DB2
- Knowledge of IBM Infosphere DataStage
- Knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter
- Knowledge of Teradata, Hadoop eco system.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least six, typically eight or more years’ experience in all phases of infrastructure network management or its equivalent in education and work experience.
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.