C#.NET Software Engineer - Contract
- Job Title
- C#.NET Software Engineer - Contract
- Job ID
- Lenexa, KS 66215
- Other Location
Title: C#.NET Software Engineer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in greater Kansas City, MO. This individual will participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- 5+ years in work-related .NET/C# software development
- Proficient with Visual Studio 2015+, and .NET Framework 4.5
- Knowledge/experience in three or more of the following:
- MVVM Patterns
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL-Server
- Proficiency with TFS
- Experience with User Interface design
- IOC containers
- AngularJS/Angular 4
- Unit Testing and the Moq framework
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.