|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Agile Applications Developer
- Job Title
- Agile Applications Developer
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
- Associates, Bachelors, or Masters Degree depending on experience
- Five (5) years minimum experience
- Experience with Agile Development
- DOD Secret Clearance or an active DHS EOD
Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications. Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software. Evaluates effectiveness. Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms. Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management. Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools. Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Acts as team leader on projects. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of others on the development team. Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
Position Experience with Tools:
- ASP.net (to include: web forms and MVC)
- SQL 2016
- Enterprise Patterns
- Stored Procedures
- Entity Framework
Nice to have:
- Estimation of effort based on requirements
- Mockup/wireframe and prototype design
- Performing unit testing
- Creating supporting documentation to include commenting code.
- Deliver high quality, error free applications based on customer requirements.
- Continually improve the functionality, performance and security of existing applications.
- Work with stakeholders during all phases in an Agile development environment to identify problems, fix coding errors, and implement requested changes in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with other developers to develop visually interesting, intuitive user interfaces for new and current applications.
- Continually strive at improving technical skill sets, design methodologies, and coding implementation practices.