Technical Project Coordinator
- Job Title
- Technical Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- Franklin, TN 37067
- Other Location
Conexess Group is excited to be helping our local healthcare client in their search for a Project Coordinator who will run, administer and organize project/program activities in cooperation with Project Managers, Network Engineers, Field Support, IT Purchasing, Telecom, and external vendors, under the direction of the Program Manager. This position is in support of a portfolio of 100+ small to medium size projects that include EMR conversions and migrations. A project is typically associated with an outpatient clinic in the CTC Division.
This Program is comprised of four separate project teams working concurrently on multiple projects. The staff will consist of Program Manager, 4 Project Managers, 2 Project Coordinators, 1 Business Analyst, and a number of Network Services and Field Support project team members.
The physical workspace will be a “War Room” environment – a War Room is a workspace that is shared with other project team members in close quarters with multiple interruptions.
- Enter, track, and facilitate approval of Capital Expenditure Requests (CERs), which is part of Acadia’s IT purchasing process
- Track and monitor the purchase of equipment/services at clinics
- Coordinate/communicate with clinics regarding equipment delivery/install
- Follow communications from Telecom Analyst to clinics regarding circuit installs
- Maintain portfolio process documentation related to circuit ordering, equipment ordering, etc. and keep project team aligned around the processes
- Manage a project to create an IT database for the Comprehensive Treatment Centers (CTC Division) – this entails working with our SharePoint Designer and/or designing the database in SharePoint
- Support the Network Services and Tech Support departments with administrative tasks
- Update status documentation
- Manage small-scope IT projects
- Facilitate meetings related to the above
- Assist with tracking/reconciling program budget
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skill Requirements
- Basic understanding of databases (structure, where they fit in the technology stack, etc.)
- Proficient with SharePoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook, and OneNote
- Expert skill level in Excel
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Industry certifications preferred
- Preferred previous experience in an administrative role in a Health IT organization or on an IT project team
- Must be able to perform essential functions listed on the job description, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to sit and stand, intermittent 8 to 10 hours a day.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Must be able to speak to medium sized audience with and without the use of a microphone.
- Must be able to use standard office equipment, including the telephone, computer keyboard, copier/fax/scanner/printer.
- Continuously works under pressure of near 100% accuracy while meeting inflexible deadlines.
- Ability to transition from one topic/issue/project to another rapidly without becoming overwhelmed
- Comfort level in a growing, maturing organization with developing processes and protocols
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Continuously utilizes manual/bi-manual dexterity, near vision, speech, and hearing.
- Frequently stands, walks, sits and utilizes eye/hand coordination and color definition.
- Occasionally reaches above shoulder, occasionally required to lift and/or carry up to 20 lbs.
- Occasionally walks on uneven surfaces.
- No travel.
- No work from home.
- No overtime; however, may be required to work outside of 8-5 hours occasionally as deadlines require.