- Job Title
- Dispatcher/Installation Coordinator
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Other Location
The Installation Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to coordinate the installation of HVAC systems while delivering unsurpassed customer experiences to Weather Engineers Inc.’s customers. This includes the handling of all aspects involved with Installs from beginning-to-end. Responsibilities include processing residential customer-related Install issues, including but not limited to proposals, sales contracts, scheduling, dispatching, job cost tracking, and permitting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remain fully knowledgeable of the policies, procedures and processes of Weather Engineers Inc. and its mission.
- Promptly answer all inbound customer calls, determine customer’s needs, and provide solutions for customer.
- Schedule sales leads with Comfort consultant and/or customers.
- Expedite inbound orders based on customer’s needs to manage install schedules to complete job as promised.
- Maintain positive working relationship with all vendors
- Create purchase orders for materials and equipment (as quoted, per contract) ensuring credits, returns, and reshipments are done in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain positive relations with Weather Engineers Inc.’s customers by accurately assessing needs and providing accurate information.
- Coordinate residential installations to guarantee exceptional quality service to our customers.
- Assign job number, compile all paperwork, and input in TMS job costing software.
- Pull permits for Profit Centers 100, 200, 300, 400 and 600 in a timely fashion to prevent job delays or penalties.
- Schedule technicians and perform timely dispatching per job requirements.
- Manage install technician’s time, install schedule and all job related tasks.
- Perform routine physical inventory and return materials, equipment as determined.
- Schedule inspections and resolve issues preventing job completion.
- Ensure rebates are properly recorded to verify rebates are received in a timely manner and posted to the correct job.
- Register warranties with manufacturer and input to TMS.
- Maintain on-line (CE) proposal site to reflect current pricing, rebate offers and accurate equipment details.
- Process financing applications and sales slips
- Bill jobs.
- Work with Service Department to assist with dispatching and scheduling as needed.
- Complete work assignments efficiently and timely.
- Perform random walk thru to ensure exceptional quality service.
- Identify and analyze facts, weigh options and risks, determine multiple courses of action and draw sound conclusions for the customer and their needs with Weather Engineers Inc.’s mission and core values always in mind.
- Conduct both verbal and written communication in an effective, appropriate, positive manner.
- Willingly assist others with job assignments, activities, and any other items as needed and time permits.
- Required Skills
2-3 years of experience
- Pay Range
- $15.00 Hourly to $16.00 Hourly