- Job Title
- EDI Lead/Manager
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37204
- Other Location
EDI Team Lead/Manager:
Conexess Group is looking for an EDI Team Lead/Manager to join one of our clients here in Nashville, TN. This position will be a Full Time position from Day one and will be overseeing our clients integration and data interchange within the enrollment process. This position will be very hands on and will act more as a lead than a manager, but will have 3-4 direct reports under them.
Please review the description and specifics below and feel free to contact us if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity further.
Day to Day:
- Manage, lead, and supervise team of EDI analysts
- Create and manage EDI ANSI 834 Enrollment files
- Create and Manage EDI export databases
- Communicate requirements both internally and externally as well as work alongside EDI team, customers, brokers, and client specialists
Requirements and Competencies:
- 3+ years in EDI file to carrier experience and customer service
- Must have 3+ years in Voluntary Benefits experience (anyone possessing whole life, and/or accident critical exp) will go to the top of the list
- Strong understanding of deciphering Stored Procedures and manipulating data, as well as database naviugation and SQL queries
- Must be a problem solver and multi-tasker
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.