Registered Nurse - Home Care -Full Time, Days
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse - Home Care -Full Time, Days
- Job ID
- Paducah, KY
- Other Location
We're hiring for Registered Nurse for our Home Health team servicing in the greater Paducah area.
Baptist Health Home Care's experienced nurses, therapists and other health professionals provide the expert, compassionate home care that makes a difference to people who are recovering at home or have a chronic medical condition. As a Medicare- and Medicaid-certified in-home healthcare agency that is also accredited by the Joint Commission, we provide the highest level of care including skilled nursing, and occupational and physical therapy.
Baptist Home Health Care skilled services are provided by licensed professionals and prescribed by a physician. Skilled homecare services are an affordable alternative to facility or hospital care and can include:
- Home infusion (fluid and medication IV management) and chemotherapy
- Diabetes education and self-management support
- Specialized care for those with heart disease or heart failure or for those recovering from cardiac surgery
- Private duty nursing services
- Hospice care
- Specialized care including mental health and pediatric care
- Physical and speech therapy and rehabilitation
The skilled nurse evaluates the patient's comprehensive health care needs in the home environment and implements an appropriate plan according to those needs utilizing physician, community resources and the patient's support system. The skilled nurse utilizes critical thinking skills related to the home care of the patient and coordinates the physician ordered plan of care. The skilled nurse provides skilled nursing procedures and assessments and instructs patients and families in the care of the patient.
1. One year of experience as a registered nurse in a healthcare setting. Home care experience preferred.
2. Current Kentucky license as a registered nurse. Additional state licensure may be required depending on the counties served.
3. Bachelor of Science in Nursing, preferred
4. Current Kentucky driver license
5. Current Basic Cardiac Life Support
If you are a licensed Registered Nurse who is interested in a career in home health and have experience in home health or an acute care setting, this could be a great job for you. At Baptist Health our vision is guided by integrity, respect, excellence, collaboration, and joy.
If you are interested in becoming a Baptist Health Home Health Registered Nurse, apply today. You can also email us at email@example.com for more information.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.