- Job Title
- Sales Representatives
- Job ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
Immediate Opening for the Right Candidate!
UpSnap provides highly targeted, data-driven mobile advertising to attract the ideal audience for brands big and small. Combining first-party proprietary data and real-time analytics, UpSnap goes beyond location to deliver site agnostic and results-driven campaigns that produce qualified, engaged customers. UpSnap tailors each campaign to align with unique business goals, delivering the right customers for more meaningful exposure and better business results. Learn more at: www.upsnap.com
A leading provider of mobile marketing solutions, UpSnap is currently looking for ambitious and energetic individuals to join its highly talented team. As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will be the first point of contact with small business owners and agencies around the country and internationally helping them develop strong mobile, social and intentional direct mail marketing campaigns to grow their business. We are seeking highly motivated individuals that are driven, competitive and want a career in Inside Sales.
- Make outbound calls and premise visits with the goal of securing a One Call Resolution.
- Effectively manage all leads while building your own individual pipeline of sales.
- Educate Small to Medium Business Owners on the power of advertising with UpSnap.
- Present UpSnap’s value proposition in a compelling manner by using your captivating storytelling skillset.
- Partner cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure best in class client service.
- Eager to work in a rapidly changing start-up environment and is not spooked easily.
- A CLOSER with Sniper like precision, who doesn’t take no for an answer.
- A team player willing to go the extra mile to secure the big wins.
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task; capable of looking up information while engaging in conversation.
- Passionate about the mobile space and fluent in smartphone technology.
- Extremely money motivated and able to hit and exceed revenue expectations on a regular basis.
- Overly positive, optimistic and always in a great mood. Your personality is addictive.
- Experience selling digital, social and preferably mobile.
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of small businesses and how to sell to business owners.
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile products across advertising networks is preferred.
- Exceptional phone skills and professionalism.
- Incredible work ethic and organizational skills
- Outgoing and personable, people should love to be around you.
What we offer you:
- Hourly Pay and Commission.
- Medical and Dental Coverage.
- Vacation & Paid time off.
- Significant growth and advancement opportunities.
- Fun work environment with high-growth tech start-up.