Software Test/Automation Architect
- Job Title
- Software Test/Automation Architect
- Job ID
- Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Other Location
Software Test/ Automation Architect
Conexess Group is looking for a Software Test/Automation Architect that will lead initiatives in building new test automation frameworks as well as build upon current existing frameworks for one of our large clients in the Chattanooga, TN area. This position will intiate as a 12 month+ contract but will have the option to go Full Time or could remain as long term contractor, as there are years worth of work.
This candidate will work with the Engineers to design and develop resuable architecture for test automation, as well as this Architecture consisting of resuable functionality, enhancing robustness, reuasability, and maintability of all application test plans.
Our client is looking to hire someone ASAP, so feel free to contact us direcly if you are interested in talking further about this position.
(W2 and 1099 candidates only, NO sponsorship or C2C opportunities availabile)
- Rely on the research and experience of Industry Testing Experts, and leverage their work for reuse, rather than reinventing the wheel.
- Consult on Agile testing and test automation (accelerators, tools and partner's products) as part of a Lean Startup Team, embracing the MVP / continuous improvement approach.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices, including emerging ones such as cloud, mobile, big data and IoT testing.
- Architect a simple, easy, reusable, robust and scalable Automation Framework that would enable the automation testers to have maximum coverage of scenarios / cases for automation with less effort on managing / maintaining the framework.
- Consult on and implement right-fit Master Test Strategy at the Enterprise level.
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution.
- Lead implementation of the test plan/strategy, from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"/steady state, and integrating the learning back into a CoE.
- Collaborate on the full cycle of procurement for CoTS solutions being investigated by the business: pre-sales activities: direct communications with potential customers, RFP processing, development of proposals for implementation and design of the solution, presentation of the proposed solution to a customer, participation in meetings with customer representatives.
- Experience with shifting quality development to the left in the delivery pipeline, and providing critical testing feedback loops that shift-right to production.
- Integrate test automation into CI/CD process and instrument full SDLC automation working towards the characteristics of continuous testing.
- Hands-on current experience authoring, building and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks with well-balanced coverage across UI, back-end integration, database levels.
- Experience with developing a capability maturity for QA
- Test automation of services moving from monolithic to microservices architectures in an iterative and evolutionary approach.
- Ability to develop custom test automation methodologies and adapt them to the reality of applications’ current maturity.
- Deep understanding of different test automation approaches (Keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid) and technology platform and stacks.
- Improve process and quality via test and process automation: defining right strategy and technology, based on process and architecture assessment, through collaboration
- Deep practical experience with cutting edge tools for Web, Mobile, Desktop, DB and Web-service testing
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work too.