|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
ETL Developer (mid-level)
- Job Title
- ETL Developer (mid-level)
- Job ID
- New Orleans, LA
- Other Location
- BS or equivalent + 2 yrs related experience, or MS + 0 yrs experience
- Minimum Interim Secret Clearance
- Data modeling experience a plus.
- Requires a proven leader and ETL Developer for the Navy Personnel Modernization program.
- The candidate must possess the ability to develop Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) code from internal and external sources and have experience with various ETL tools.
- Designs, develops, and tests ETL using SQL programming, and/or Oracle PL/SQL programming.
- The candidate will have experience in ETL development for relational databases with an advanced SQL programming background,
- Strong technical aptitude, able to multi-task
- Desired experience working in Oracle, PeopleSoft, DevOps and Agile environments.
- Maintains knowledge of data administration (DA) with an understanding of its role in enterprise information resource management.
- Applies experience with DA principal sub-disciplines (data modeling and standardization, analysis and mapping of system data, metadata parsing and definition, ETL development and execution).
- Executes tasks in support of data administration policies using established procedures, tools, and methodologies.
- Meets with clients/team to understand problems, pain points, and data.
- Reviews data models and database implementation scripts.
- Works with data manager and DBA to implement data models in the database.
- Works with data manager and database architect to define migration strategy and identify data dependencies.
- Designs, develops, and tests ETL
- SQL programming, and/or PL/SQL programming.
- Defines and develops source-to-target data mapping specifications.
- Performs data analysis and data quality checks and recommends data remediation plan
- Travel may be required