|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Cyber Security Engineer
- Job Title
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Job ID
- New Orleans, LA
- Other Location
- Five (5) years expeirence
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor Degree)
- DOD 8570 IA Level II Certification required (i.e. Security+ CE).
- CISSP, CISA, CISM certifications preferred.
- Minimum Interim Secret Clearance
- Requires a proven leader and Cyber Security Engineer for the Navy Personnel Modernization program.
- Candidate will design and develop new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Ensures system security needs established and maintained for operations development, security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning and provides analytical support for security policy development and analysis.
- Integrates new architectural features into existing infrastructures, designs cyber security architectural artifacts, provides architectural analysis of cyber security features and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integration and testing issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and should be able to work efficiently individually or in a team environment.
- Vulnerability remediation management; developing, documenting and implementing IA processes and procedures; ensuring compliance with Department of Defense (DoD) - mandated IA directives, developing and maintaining system baselines and system inventories, leading change management, and performing DoD system certification and accreditation activities as necessary.
- Manage the weekly vulnerability scan remediation process (ACAS)
- Manage Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) requirements for an operational DoD environment
- Perform DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG) on systems as necessary
- Develop and document IA processes and procedures for the environment as necessary
- Manage DoD application/server certificate requests
- Perform DoD system certification and accreditation activities as prescribed by IA leadership
- Ensure technical environment is in compliance with DoD-mandated IA directives
- Create, update, and maintain a System Security Plan
- Manage STIG Process for an operational DoD environment, including scheduling, validation, remediation, and reporting
- Work with customers, software developers, network / system administrators, and others to ensure that security requirements are understood and implemented