|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Application Developer (Java)
- Job Title
- Application Developer (Java)
- Job ID
- Kearneysville, WV
- Other Location
- 6 years of experience in Java Software Development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Evaluates effectiveness.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of others on the development team
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.