- Minimum of IBM Certified Systems Administration - WebSphere Application Server
- Five (5)years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance
- Responsible for design, deployment, testing, certification, patching, and addressing interoperability issues for all features, components and application dependencies.
- Technologies to include IBM HTTP server, J2EE application deployment and support, log analysis, queue management, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) configuration, disaster recovery, backup and recovery.
- Be responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing support of the IBM WebSphere Infrastructure.
- Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) for all WebSphere components, their functions, use, and support requirements.
- Create and maintain WebSphere infrastructure for both bare-metal and virtual machines to include the current mainframe environment.
- Provision, configure, and patch required components for both existing and new applications.
- Evaluate, improve, and maintain the information security throughout the WebSphere infrastructure.
- Monitor and correct critical WebSphere issues and create recovery processes for failures and performance bottlenecks.
- Install, configure, test and maintain system management tools for all WebSphere components.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provide 4th level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Ensure technical documentation exists for all systems and is kept up to date to include inventory and patch levels of all systems to include hostnames, property numbers, IP addresses, enclave, number of cores, number of processors, admin passwords, certificates, and service accounts on a monthly interval.
- Provide real time alerts and dashboard information on network performance and availability.
- Document system configurations to include passwords, access controls, version number, and revision numbers, patch levels, and inventory to include hostnames, TCP/IP addresses, number of processors, and number of cores, memory, and license keys.
- Continually transition knowledge to the government staff through training and assistance on how to use the technology using industry best practices.
- Provide real-time reporting of provisioned and non-provisioned and utilized resources to include performance metrics for availability, performance and trends.
MEANINGFUL WORK WHERE YOU’D WANT TO LIVE
Cutting Edge IT Amidst America’s Great Outdoors
Dynology seeks IT professionals who are passionate about being the best at what they do. We serve our federal customers with cyber security and information technology solutions that protect their most critical systems and support homeland, defense, intelligence, and law enforcement missions.
In Pocatello, our customer is consolidating data centers from around the country into a new 100,000 sq ft facility housing support systems for field services across the country that address counterterrorism, counterintelligence, and law enforcement initiatives critical to America’s security.
When you join our team, you’ll join the best experts in the business who share a common passion to protect and improve the lives of American citizens. In Pocatello, you will find a quality of life that offers the best of opportunities, with amazing landscapes, outdoor activities, and rich educational and business prospects.
Why not combine your love of the outdoors with your ability to deliver world class information technology services? With Dynology, you will find a company dedicated to helping you advance your career, supportive of your quality of life, and committed to our nation’s security. In Pocatello, you will find a high quality of life, an affordable cost of living, and beautiful outdoor scenery at every turn.