- Minimum of Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Five (5) years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance
- Responsible for Windows desktop design, testing, security lockdown implementation, integration with standard software packages, integration with automated patching and deployment technologies, documentation and training to include automating application and configuration deployments and updates.
- Responsible for design, deployment, testing, certification, patching, addressing interoperability issues, not only of the base operating system, but for all support libraries, components and application dependencies.
- Be responsible for engineering and configuring data and printing between various classification levels and ensuring security of data for all desktop systems.
- Proactively address performance and anticipated user requirements
- Be able to support both a Windows and Linux mixed environment.
- Provide hands on experience in implementing and supporting, Active Directory, GPO Management, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Deployments.
- Be able to understand typical desktop issues and troubleshoot local and virtual installs of applications and determine if issue is hardware or software related and resolve issue by either implementing fixes or walking users through problem resolution.
- Set up systems from box to desk with multiple components to include keyboard, video, mouse switch boxes, multiple interface connections, multifunction printer set ups, and post implementation support, user guidance or training and maintenance.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the client’s performance, security, user experience, reliability, availability, and all other functional and non-functional requirements are met.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Assist with system accreditation and monitoring.
- Provide timely problem resolution.
- Track all system inventory and update documentation of any configuration changes.
- Continually transition knowledge to the government staff through training and assistance on how to use the technology using industry best practices. Author step by step solutions for Tiers 1 and Tiers 2 for frequently asked questions and problem resolution references.
MEANINGFUL WORK WHERE YOU’D WANT TO LIVE
Cutting Edge IT Amidst America’s Great Outdoors
Dynology seeks IT professionals who are passionate about being the best at what they do. We serve our federal customers with cyber security and information technology solutions that protect their most critical systems and support homeland, defense, intelligence, and law enforcement missions.
In Pocatello, our customer is consolidating data centers from around the country into a new 100,000 sq ft facility housing support systems for field services across the country that address counterterrorism, counterintelligence, and law enforcement initiatives critical to America’s security.
When you join our team, you’ll join the best experts in the business who share a common passion to protect and improve the lives of American citizens. In Pocatello, you will find a quality of life that offers the best of opportunities, with amazing landscapes, outdoor activities, and rich educational and business prospects.
Why not combine your love of the outdoors with your ability to deliver world class information technology services? With Dynology, you will find a company dedicated to helping you advance your career, supportive of your quality of life, and committed to our nation’s security. In Pocatello, you will find a high quality of life, an affordable cost of living, and beautiful outdoor scenery at every turn.