- A minimum of Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ten (10) years of experience
- ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance
- Responsible for design, deployment, testing, certification, patching, and addressing interoperability issues for all features, components and application dependencies.
- Technologies to include switches, firewalls, load balancers, software defined networking, private cloud requirements, etc.
- Architect, diagram, plan, design, and implement and well as re-engineer major network projects to support new initiatives as well as ongoing support of the Networking Infrastructure within and between data centers.
- Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) for all data center network environments.
- Apply expert knowledge of network firewalls, radius authentication, configurations, WAN and LAN architecture, development and diagramming, NAT and troubleshooting, DMZ construction and isolation, VPN technologies, health monitoring, routing protocols, storage infrastructure and all aspects of virtualization.
- Develop processes and programs to enhance network performance and reliability.
- Establish and maintain network analysis and monitoring tools; including fine-tuning, health reporting and alerting.
- Apply security settings and Access controls and DISA STIGS and establish a baseline for network devices.
- Create and maintain network infrastructure for both bare-metal and virtual machines with the appropriate LAN, WAN, vLAN, SDN, firewall and load balancer configurations, using both OEM and third party tools that include virtual network tools (NSX) and services.
- Provision/configure required networking for servers and applications.
- Evaluate, improve, and maintain the information security throughout the data center network infrastructure.
- Monitor and correct critical network issues and create recovery processes for failures and performance bottlenecks. Provide real time alerts for network problem issues and implement proactive solutions for future problems to include re-design or tech refresh.
- Install, configure, test and maintain system management tools for all data center network components.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks, such as automated provisioning of addresses and VLans with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 4th level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Ensure technical documentation exists for all systems and is kept up to date to include inventory and patch levels of all systems to include hostnames, property numbers, IP addresses, enclave, number of cores, number of processors, admin passwords, certificates, and service accounts on a monthly interval.
- Provide real time alerts and dashboard information on network performance and availability.
- Document system configurations to include passwords, access controls, version number, and revision numbers, patch levels, and inventory to include hostnames, TCP/IP addresses, number of processors, and number of cores, memory, and license keys.
- Continually transition knowledge to the government staff through training and assistance on how to use the technology using industry best practices.
- Provide real-time reporting of provisioned and non-provisioned resources such as bandwidth utilized to include performance metrics for availability, performance and trends.
MEANINGFUL WORK WHERE YOU’D WANT TO LIVE
Cutting Edge IT Amidst America’s Great Outdoors
Dynology seeks IT professionals who are passionate about being the best at what they do. We serve our federal customers with cyber security and information technology solutions that protect their most critical systems and support homeland, defense, intelligence, and law enforcement missions.
In Pocatello, our customer is consolidating data centers from around the country into a new 100,000 sq ft facility housing support systems for field services across the country that address counterterrorism, counterintelligence, and law enforcement initiatives critical to America’s security.
When you join our team, you’ll join the best experts in the business who share a common passion to protect and improve the lives of American citizens. In Pocatello, you will find a quality of life that offers the best of opportunities, with amazing landscapes, outdoor activities, and rich educational and business prospects.
Why not combine your love of the outdoors with your ability to deliver world class information technology services? With Dynology, you will find a company dedicated to helping you advance your career, supportive of your quality of life, and committed to our nation’s security. In Pocatello, you will find a high quality of life, an affordable cost of living, and beautiful outdoor scenery at every turn.