|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Principal Systems Engineer III (Windows)
- Job Title
- Principal Systems Engineer III (Windows)
- Job ID
- Pocatello, ID
- Other Location
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Eight (8) years of experience required
- ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance
- The Contractor shall be responsible for engineering, design, integration, deployment, testing, certification, patching, addressing interoperability issues, not only of the base operating system, but for all support libraries, components and application dependencies. In-depth knowledge of: Microsoft operating systems (Windows 2012R2 and Windows 2016 or higher) Nano, Core, and Server with a Desktop Experience, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and modifying task sequences for MDT, DISA STIGS, how to apply, how to modify Microsoft security policy templates, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, SCVMM, Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE) experience and knowledge creating and maintaining PXE server, expert knowledge in driver requirements for Microsoft windows operating systems, expert in WINPE, expert in Windows Deployment Services, expert in Windows Assessment and Deployment Toolkit (ADK), expert in Windows Automated Installation Toolkit (AIK), advanced in using and creating scripts using Microsoft PowerShell, advanced in knowledge of Microsoft Sysprep tools, extensive knowledge of Microsoft deployment tools and scripting required.
- The Contractor shall design, implement, and support and ongoing support of the Windows Infrastructure.
- The Contractor shall serves as the advanced technical expert for all Windows environments.
- The Contractor shall responsible for engineering, integrating, designing and deploying various Windows components and expert knowledge in Active Directory, Group Policy, digital certificates, multi factor integration, DNS and DHCP.
- The Contractor shall create and maintain bare-metal and virtual machines with the appropriate distribution of Windows and network configuration, using tools that include Windows Deployment Services, System Center Configuration Manager, SCOM, SCVVM Hyper-V, SQL Server, Windows 2016, and Windows 10.
- The Contractor shall provision/configure required software onto servers, such as web servers and databases such as SQL Server.
- The Contractor shall possess proficient understanding of networks, storage, and LAN/WAN systems and applications as well as their dependencies.
- The Contractor shall evaluate, improve, and maintain the information security throughout the Windows infrastructure.
- The Contractor shall ability to work in hybrid environment of virtualized and cloud platforms.
- The Contractor shall monitor and correct critical server issues and create recovery processes for failures and performance bottlenecks. The Contractor shall use native, add on tools, and third party tools to troubleshoot malfunctions, optimizations. The Contractor shall use advanced tools to include Resource Kits, Development Kits, and commercial tools.
- The Contractor shall manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- The Contractor shall install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools to include printing.
- The Contractor shall proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- The Contractor shall monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- The Contractor shall maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- The Contractor shall write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- The Contractor shall participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- The Contractor shall provide 4th level support.
- The Contractor shall liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- The Contractor shall ensure technical documentation exists for all systems and is kept up to date to include inventory and patch levels of all systems to include hostnames, property numbers, IP addresses, enclave, number of cores, and number of processors, admin passwords, certificates, and service accounts on a monthly interval.
- The Contractor shall integrate systems with Windows as it applies to authentication and core services dependencies such single sign-on and Active Directory. Engineer and implement solutions for multi factor authentication with FBI standardized software and hardware.
- The Contractor shall document system configurations to include passwords, access controls, version number, and revision numbers, patch levels, and inventory to include hostnames, TCP/IP addresses, number of processors, and number of cores, memory, and license keys.
- The Contractor shall continually transition knowledge to the government staff through training and assistance on how to use the technology using industry best practices and provide assistance on how to use the technology using industry best practices.
MEANINGFUL WORK WHERE YOU’D WANT TO LIVE
Cutting Edge IT Amidst America’s Great Outdoors
Dynology seeks IT professionals who are passionate about being the best at what they do. We serve our federal customers with cyber security and information technology solutions that protect their most critical systems and support homeland, defense, intelligence, and law enforcement missions.
In Pocatello, our customer is consolidating data centers from around the country into a new 100,000 sq ft facility housing support systems for field services across the country that address counterterrorism, counterintelligence, and law enforcement initiatives critical to America’s security.
When you join our team, you’ll join the best experts in the business who share a common passion to protect and improve the lives of American citizens. In Pocatello, you will find a quality of life that offers the best of opportunities, with amazing landscapes, outdoor activities, and rich educational and business prospects.
Why not combine your love of the outdoors with your ability to deliver world class information technology services? With Dynology, you will find a company dedicated to helping you advance your career, supportive of your quality of life, and committed to our nation’s security. In Pocatello, you will find a high quality of life, an affordable cost of living, and beautiful outdoor scenery at every turn.