- Job Title
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Job ID
- Minneapolis, MN 55421
- Other Location
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Mechanic (1st Shift) for our client in NE Minneapolis. The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment, such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyors systems, and hydraulic systems or tools. This is a temp to hire situation. For more information apply or call our offices at 763-561-7610
- Install, repair, rebuild, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment used in production and related services.
- Diagnose machine malfunctions and operating difficulties.
- Rebuild machines and overhaul troublesome components and attachments to involve dismantling, inspection, machining, or replacement of purchased parts.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Provides maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- May repair electrical equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- 3 years of related experience in an industrial environment
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be comfortable working on a variety of machines
- Knowledge in hydraulics and general maintenance
- Electrical Certificate (Preferred)
- Machinist background (Preferred)
Shift: 1st (6:00 AM – 3:30 PM Monday - Friday)
Location: NE, Minneapolis
For immediate consideration apply online or email resume to email@example.com