Part Time Human Resources Consultant
- Job Title
- Part Time Human Resources Consultant
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Fleming Island, FL 32003
- Other Location
This is a consulting position working as needed periodically with clients. Hours are flexible and could be 0 to 25 hours per week on contract basis.
PHR Certification and a Bachelor’s degree in the disciplines related to established area(s) of expertise plus 5 years experience in human resources and/or training and human resource development in an internal or external consulting role or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
The HR Consultant plans, delivers and evaluates HR services, projects and products and with assistance from the Senior HR Consultant will develop project scope, goals and objectives; work plans and timelines; implementation strategies; measurement and evaluation methods, as assigned.
Serves as Relationship Manager on assigned accounts.
- Delivers quality contractual services, projects and/or products that conform to consulting best practices.
- Participates in sales calls and needs assessment interviews as a subject matter expert in specific areas of expertise and/or project manager, including identifying, defining and documenting proposed requirements, processes and deliverables and preparing project plan elements of proposals.
- Conducts preliminary data gathering and planning for assigned projects, including identifying client requirements and specified deliverables, success indicators, communication processes and measurement and evaluation methods.
- Develops, prepares, presents and maintains project plans, performs interim project and post-project evaluations.
- Identifies key stakeholders and decision-making issues and develops and implements strategies to encourage and obtain stakeholder support.
- Maintains professional currency in established area of expertise.
- Serves as Relationship Manager for assigned accounts
- Operates standard office equipment and uses required software applications.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Best practices in providing human resource management or related consulting services.
- Concepts, principles, practices, techniques and methodologies that apply to established areas of expertise.
- Functional, operational and technical requirements of all organizational systems and processes.
- Concepts of change management, issue tracking and requirements gathering
- Delivering quality contractual services, projects and products in established areas of expertise.
- Conducting, analyzing and documenting needs assessment interviews.
- Preparing work plans and schedules.
- Evaluating results of consulting interventions.
- Conducting research and developing and documenting potential solutions.
- Performing root cause analysis.
- Identifying, defining and documenting business and technical requirements
- Delivering presentations to groups.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications
- Learn and use specific systems and related technological tools required by clients.
- Facilitate information gathering sessions ensuring that all viewpoints, ideas and problems are included in the project specifications.
- Incorporate needs, wants and goals from a variety of perspectives into project objectives and specifications.
- Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation.
- Solve complex problems and determine the impact of proposed solutions.
- Gather subject matter information and identify linkages and trends and apply acquired knowledge to consulting assignments.
- Analyze, interpret and apply information provided by clients.
- Use collaborative skills in using a team approach to accomplishing work.
- Prioritize work and participate in multiple projects in a fast-paced work, dynamically changing environment.
- Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Incite enthusiasm and influence, motivate and persuade other to achieve desired outcomes without organizational authority.
- Maintain currency in established areas of expertise.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $30.00 Hourly to $40.00 Hourly