MES Process Engineer
- Job Title
- MES Process Engineer
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA
- Other Location
The Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Market is expected to continue to grow in the next 5 years. If you are fortunate to be working in this industry and looking to continue to grow professionally and make greater contributions, then consider this opportunity with one of the leading providers of MES Systems today.
This Global Company is well positioned to capitalize on the growth opportunity within the MES Market. They already are a leading provider of Automation Systems and their MES Solutions provides an integrated solution to clients across various industries.
Consider being part of this organization where the focus and investments are being made to support continued growth. A full time opportunity is currently available for a MES Process Engineer based in the Philadelphia area. In this role, you will be working with some of our top automation engineers to develop, design, implement and test MES Solutions to customers.
You must possess strong working experience in a plant environment as a user of MES Systems. This experience will help you work with our Engineering Team to maximize the value of MES Solutions to end users and during the front end of defining customer requirements.
- Work with customers to develop functional requirements for MES solutions
- Develop detailed designs, implement and test MES solutions that meet customer requirements
- Develop engineering documentation
- Work effectively with project teams, client organizations and sales
- Quickly learn new skills and technologies
- Startup of Systems at customers’ plants
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Bachelor in Science Degree – Chemistry or Biology with a minimum of 3 years’ process operations experience in a highly automated pharmaceutical, biotech or similar regulated manufacturing facility.
- Direct manufacturing or manufacturing support experience in regulated Life Sciences industry in an automated environment.
- Demonstrated experience of engineering principles related to typical pharmaceutical processing and support equipment
- Strong communications skills – both oral and written at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to travel for routine, short-duration (1 – 2 weeks) projects, training and other business events.
- Ability to travel for temporary assignments (domestic and international) away from home office (e.g. customer project sites). Typical assignments range from 2 – 6 months at a time. (In some cases, periodic return trips home are available during travel assignments)
- Experience in at least one computer language and MES Solutions.
For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com at National Engineering Resources or fax to 763.561.7675. Only candidates legally authorized to work in the United States will be considered. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.