Sr. Voice/Speech Recognition Engineer & SME
- Job Title
- Sr. Voice/Speech Recognition Engineer & SME
- Job ID
- Canton, MI 48188
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Voice/Speech Recognition Engineer & SME
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are seeking a Speech and Voice Recognition SME to join our team!
- Master's or PhD degree in EE, CS, NLP, Speech, or AI.
- Strong background and hands-on experience in speech recognition, spoken dialogue, machine learning and related fields
- Should also have a solid background in Speech / Voice Recognition development.
- Hands on experience with Nuance Embedded / Cloud based Voice recognition SDKs like Alexa, API.AI.
- Significant experience with current TTS technologies and speech synthesis techniques
- Deep understanding of expressive speech synthesis techniques
- Proven ability in delivering complex end-to-end solutions, and managing own projects
- Strong software engineering skills, algorithm design, architecture design
- Exceptional experience in C++ and scripting languages such as Python
- Experience in working with Unix/Linux systems
- Engineer should also have passion for developing new products, and experience working the complete SW development life cycle.
- Plan, organize, execute and monitor all aspects of projects to achieve commitments for delivery, performance
- Lead technical discussions with customers to ensure requirements are met and customer is satisfied
- Prepare documents and reports with cross functional teams for engineering and program management along with participating in design reviews with customers and engineering peers
- Design and conduct test programs that support project initiatives
- Ensure product meets customer and internal requirements, specifications, and cost targets
- Conduct research and development for new technologies and products
Nice to Have
- Research and review competitive products, technologies, and intellectual property
- Hands-on experience of deep learning technologies and familiar with state-of-the-art deep learning toolkits