The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Sales Associate (Entry Level)
- Job Title
- Sales Associate (Entry Level)
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Sales Associate (Entry Level)
REPORTS TO: VP, Sales & Product Solutions
LOCATION: Vienna, VA (MicroTech HQ)
Want a fantastic opportunity to learn about how a federal contractor supports the US Government? As a Sales Associate with MicroTech, you will be responsible for revenue generation/value creation by making outgoing telephone calls, emails and other customer focused contacts within the assigned territory.
As an entry level Sales Associate, you will develop quotes for interested prospects and will refer leads that require additional support to the proper person for follow-up. Working with our partners support personnel, you as the entry level Sales Associate will strive to build strong personal relationships with our partner’s contacts to facilitate registration of opportunities with our partners and to secure the best possible pricing for our customer quotes as well as to obtain lists of potential customers for them to contact. In this capacity, the Sales Associate will be regularly available and responsive to requests from assigned partner(s).
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Support all elements of partner registration requirements and register as many opportunities as possible for favorable pricing.
· Support pricing and sourcing for Request For Quote (RFQ).
· Obtain customer information required to prepare quotes.
· Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as partner personnel, bid boards, purchased lists and other sources as applicable.
· Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
· Register opportunities and orders internally in MicroTech’s CRM.
· Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
· Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe partner products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to identify a possible lead for another part of the organization.
· Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
· Refer appointments for outside/Inside sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
· Preferred 0-2 years relevant business/IT sales experience (State & Local or federal government marketplace experience is desired).
· Proven customer satisfaction skills (verbal and written communication skills, and negotiation techniques).
· Knowledge or ability to learn about information technology (IT) industry (networking, software products, markets, technology).
· Must be motivated to have an impact on our product solutions sales and our company.
· Proven detailed organizational and administration skills.
· Must be a US Citizen.
BA/BS degree desired..
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: