Please select the position below that you want to apply for or just create a profile. You will be assigned a username and password, which will allow you to come back and update your information or resume. There will be a couple of fields to enter your information and then you will see a list of general questions about job requirements and your surveying experience. Answering these questions is not required, but will better assist SPS in matching you with available job opportunities. The last field will require you to upload your resume to our database. Now you are ready to click the save button. You will receive two emails upon submittal that will contain your username, password and profile links. A representative with SPS will contact you to review your profile, experience, and job needs.
- Job Title
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92121
- Other Location
Minimum 5-years experiencein surveying/mapping under a licensed surveyor
- Field experience a plus
- Experience in AutoCAD required. Civil 3D a plus
- Experience in survey and coordinate geometry related calculations
- Experience in the preparation of Survey related documents including subdivision maps, record of surveys, condominium plans, ALTA surveys, and topographic surveys.
- Experience in the writing & interpretation of legal descriptions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience with survey records research
- Experience with engineering plans, architectural plans and construction documents.
- LSIT a plus. LS not required
- Experience with ArcGIS ESRI, Trimble Business Center
- Knowledge and understanding of GPS Surveying
- Education a plus
- Programming capabilities a plus
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Willing to work long hours