Lead Process Control Engineer
- Job Title
- Lead Process Control Engineer
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA
- Other Location
Process Automation and Engineering Company has a full time opportunity available for a Lead Process Controls Engineer based in the Philadelphia area. In this role, you will be a lead contributor of an Engineering Team working together to develop solutions for client’s most complex automation challenges. You will lead the design, implementation, testing and startup of Process Control Systems in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Participate in all phases of a project from defining project requirements to startup in the field.
- Provide System Architecture consulting for customers in the Life Sciences Industry apply S95 and S88 project concepts.
- Develop strong customer relations to influence long-term automation plans and strategies
- Lead project teams responsible for the design, configuration and testing of continuous and batch control strategies.
- Work with customer’s engineers to develop functional requirements.
- Work with Project Management to understand the project scope and financials; identify change orders and justify changes.
- Act as a liaison between the internal project team/management and the client.
- Mentor other members of the engineering team.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science with minimum of 10 years overall process control engineering experience.
- Minimum 5 years batch process control experience on large capital projects involving implementation of DCS Systems in the Life Science Industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as both a leader and an individual contributor.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with others at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time to project locations depending on project requirements (typically 6 to 8 weeks but can be several months.)
- Experience working on projects requiring validation.
For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com at National Engineering Resources or fax to 763.561.7675. Only candidates legally authorized to work in the United States will be considered. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.