Technical Business Analyst - Contract
- Job Title
- Technical Business Analyst - Contract
- Job ID
- Seattle, WA 98104
- Other Location
Title: Technical Business Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Technical Business Analyst Advanced role contributes to the software development process by ensuring complete and accurate design documentation for products & services provided to our credit, debit, and ATM processing clientele. Project size varies from small enhancements to large programs that span multiple months. Serves as a liaison between business, software engineering, and quality assurance departments during the product development and delivery phases. Candidate must possess leadership qualities and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment where flexibility and adaption are critical to success.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the payments industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience writing functional requirements documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Formal training in business analysis.
- CCBA or CBAP certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer interaction skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with writing detailed use cases.
- Experience modeling with Visio.
- Able to work on multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Understands different SDLC methodologies.
- Interacts with internal and external customers to gather system requirements.
- Serves as a facilitator, resource, and/or contributor in business process re-design activities.
- Uses internal resources and available tools to assess the system’s current state in order to analyze how an enhancement will be implemented.
- Delivers high quality business and functional requirements to IT resources that minimize probability of defects or gaps in business expectations.
- Define use cases and evaluate test plans.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey and clarify business and functional requirements.
- Performs peer reviews of requirements completed by other business analysts.
- Provides training and advisement to business analyst team members.
- Collaborates with project management to formulate accurate delivery dates.