Business Accounting Manager
- Job Title
- Business Accounting Manager
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Middleburg, FL 32068
- Other Location
Business Accounting Manager Needed Immediately for a Non-Profit Organization
Temp to Hire
This Non-Profit Organization is in need of a Business Manager. This individual will be responsible for the supervision and administration of the financial accounting program in accordance the company stated purpose and in such a manner that optimum results are achieved. The person in this position operates under the general direction of the affiliate’s Finance Committee and under the specific direction of the Executive Director and the Board President.
- Must have a minimum of an Associates degree, A.A. or A.S.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in general bookkeeping practices.
- Demonstrated ability in word processing and the uses of spreadsheets.
- Recent QuickBooks accounting software experience (QuickBooks Premier –NP Ed. 2011).
- Construction knowledge preferred
- Ability to manage time, resources and adhere to schedules
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- Process all incoming funds (donations, mortgage payments, ReStore transactions, etc.)
- Process all vendor bills and payments
- Report on financial reports at the monthly Board of Directors meetings.
- Maintain all insurance for the affiliates operations
- Track mortgage, escrow and down payments
- Submit weekly payroll hours to the Executive Director for approval
- Review Region’s Bank administration of mortgages
- Coordinate and oversee all banking transactions
- Reconcile non-demand accounts with the Executive Director
- Work with Board Treasurer and Finance Committee
- Report to the Executive Director and Treasurer any possible or existing financial problems.
- Coordinate with construction manager to prevent cost over runs.
- Manage equipment contracts and maintenance
- Suggest Policy and Procedures to improve affiliates operations
- Prepare for permitting and Notice of Commencement documents
- Prepare and maintain documents related to the Community Contribution Tax Credit, Housing Finance Authority and any grants the affiliate is reporting to donors on a regular base.
- Any and all duties required by the Executive Director, Finance Committee and/or Board of Directors.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $21.63 Hourly to $21.63 Hourly