Network Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Network Support Specialist
- Job ID
- Doral, FL 33166
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is searching for a Network Support Analyst to work with our client in Doral, Florida. This role consists of working with the business when it comes to the IVR system and Queue Call recording management.
- Monitor call Traffic for inbound/outbound IVR calls
- Troubleshoot technical issues with communication to Data Warehouse
- Work with business to make modifications to Inbound/Outbound IVR jobs
- Work with business in designing Outbound Dialer campaign to reach members
- Schedule weekly Dialer Campaigns based on business needs
- Monitor Dialer campaigns daily to adjust call rate in accordance to IVR SBC Threshold
- Import daily call list from the business for weekly campaigns
- Provide reporting to business for Outbound Campaign jobs
- Work with business on adjusting Queue scheduling
- Make CISCO Reskilling adjustments for queue changes of staff
- Import/Terminate Users within VERINT Call Recording system
- Work with business on designing VERINT Forms for Call auditing
- Configure Users in VERINT to their appropriate Organization
- Manage VERINT Call Auditing permissions for future/current auditors
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve system errors, malfunctions, mis-configurations and job stoppages to maintain services, enhance capabilities and prevent system outages.
- Responsible for release and change management for all Leon Web Applications and the Leon external website.
- System administration for third party software applications patching and upgrades.
- Act as the Level 1 and Level 2 point of customer contact for critical system issues.
- Provide leadership in problem determination efforts; follow-up with customers regarding outstanding issues.
- Ensure proper direction of the initial call or ticket from the customer, CSC, or Operations Command Center.
- Respond to and document all incidents and service requests.
- Manage engagement of key business stakeholders and resources during the incident management process.
- Develop, refine, and document IT policies, processes, and procedures.
- Assist the Technical Support Manager in maintaining the Leon IT Disaster Recovery Plan and IT Redbooks.
- Work closely with Tier II and Tier III teams on escalation of issues.
- Night and weekend support may be required at times.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Must be comfortable in speaking with senior executive management and in conveying information to diverse business groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher strongly preferred, but not required in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least 2 years’ experience in all phases of infrastructure crisis management or its equivalent in education and work experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an IT environment.
- Understanding of software development and infrastructure project lifecycle.
- Understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, network security)
- Experience with deployment and management of workload scheduler in an enterprise environment.